As the start of summer officially begins with the kick off of long beach days and barbeques, the attorneys and staff at Henson Fuerst want to wish you and your family a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend!
No matter how you chose to spend your holiday weekend whether on the beach, at a neighborhood barbeque, or enjoying a staycation, we hope that you have a memorable and safe weekend.
Please keep in mind that Memorial Day is one of the largest and busiest travel holidays of the year – with an estimated 38 million Americans traveling on this holiday weekend. As more drivers are on the road there is an increased risk of being involved in a car accident.
At Henson Feurst, we encourage you to:
- Plan your trip ahead of time – leave early in order to get a head start on your drive & try to travel at non-peak hours.
- Stay alert – make sure to be aware of your surroundings at all times, be patient and obey the speed limit throughout your drive.
- Avoid distracted driving – never use your phone while driving, and keep conversation short among passengers.
- Stay informed – know where there are road closures and heavy or delayed traffic.
- Avoid drowsy driving – if you begin to feel exhausted while traveling be sure to pull over and rest or alternate drivers throughout your trip.
- NEVER drink & drive!
- NEVER text and drive!
Enjoy Memorial Day Weekend responsibly!
Call Henson Fuerst, Because Your Case Matters