We Care About You
We are Your Lawyers for Life
We build a relationship with every person that walks through our office doors—and that relationship doesn’t end when the case is settled.
When our firm represents you, you become a part of the Henson Fuerst family. We make it a point to get to know you beyond the details of your case. We get to know you as a person, and we care about you.
We’re Always Here for You
Even after we represent you, we want you to consider us your lawyer for life. If you need future legal help, we are here to talk with you about any new situations that may arise.
Over the years, we have built a large network of law firms and lawyers that we work with in specialties outside of our own. We can refer you to someone in our referral network if you need help with:
- criminal charges,
- divorce or child custody matters,
- employment discrimination,
- estate planning,
- immigration and naturalization,
- real estate matters,
- and more.
We hope all our past and current clients know that should they need our help again, we’ll be here for them—always. Our relationship with you as a client and friend is not just for today. We’ll be here for you tomorrow and into the future. We’ll be your North Carolina personal injury lawyer for life.
What Our Clients Can Expect
At Henson Fuerst, our clients are our only priority. We pride ourselves on the highest level of client satisfaction, and we’re dedicated to providing all of our clients with exceptional legal service.
As our client, you can expect:
- Honesty, respect, and truth,
- the ability to make decisions in your case,
- fair and efficient representation,
- access to your attorney when you call,
- a fair, written agreement with our firm,
- and usage of superior technology.
Every member of our staff is focused on getting you the help you need when you’ve been injured. We promise to:
- treat you with compassion,
- listen to your story and give you a fair evaluation of your case,
- value you, regardless of background, race, sexual orientation, or religion,
- and give your case—and every case—the attention it deserves.
Our team of North Carolina personal injury lawyers is passionate about helping people, and we’ll fight to make a difference for your life. Give us a call at (919) 781-1107 or fill out a free initial consultation form to find out how we can help you and your family.