Insurance Policy Disputes
You buy insurance policies for your home, life, car, and other needs, and you pay premiums for that coverage under the premise that the insurance company will cover your expenses in the event the policy needs to be used. Unfortunately, many valid insurance claims are wrongfully denied or not fully paid.
It is the insurance company’s objective to make money. That means their goal is to pay you as little as possible or deny you payment whenever they can. At Henson Fuerst, our North Carolina bad faith insurance attorneys will stand up for your rights and do our best to enforce the insurance company’s obligation to you.
Bad Faith Insurance
When your insurance company has unfairly denied you benefits or has unreasonably delayed payment of your benefits, this is often referred to as a “bad faith insurance claim.”
Bad faith can occur with many types of insurance, including medical, homeowner, motor vehicle, life insurance and more. All too often, the insurance company will wrongly deny your claim to protect their own financial interests over the rights of their insured.
Insurance Bad Faith claims can include:
- Failure to Process a Claim
- Denial of a Claim for Reasons not Stated in the Policy
- Acting Recklessly and with Disregard of Your Rights
- Unreasonably Low Offer (“Low-Balling”)
- Failure to Seek a Prompt, Fair and Equitable Settlement when Liability is Clear
- A Jury Verdict Exceeding Policy Limits after Refusing to Settle
Our North Carolina bad faith insurance lawyers may be able to help if:
- You waited months before being compensated by the insurance company.
- The insurance adjuster refuses to return your calls.
- Your claim was denied with no explanation.
- The insurance company refuses to negotiate on the value of your claim.
Are you the Beneficiary of Unpaid Insurance Benefits?
If you or a loved one has been unjustly denied the insurance benefits you are entitled to, contact Henson Fuerst today. Our experienced North Carolina Business Dispute attorneys will fight hard to get you the coverage you deserve for your claim and seek additional monetary rewards for your trouble.
Call us today at (919) 781-1107 or fill out a free consultation form online. Our legal team has extensive experience standing up to insurance companies on behalf of our clients. We will review your situation at no cost to you and ensure that your rights are protected. Don’t be a victim of the insurance company. Trust Henson Fuerst to provide the answers you need.
At Henson Fuerst, you will never pay an attorney’s fee up front and you owe us nothing unless we recover for you.